Crystal Creek® is always looking for talented individuals who will make a positive addition to our team.
Sales Manager Position Opening at Crystal Creek®
Crystal Creek® is looking for a sales manager to support the sales growth and profitability of our company.
Crystal Creek® is a growing family business founded in 1998, that provides the livestock industry in the United States and Canada with an innovative and high performance line of nutritional supplements and health support products. Our focus is to support family farm profitability and healthy livestock with sustainable livestock nutrition models and products. Crystal Creek® is uniquely positioned to serve producers who demand higher quality and more efficient programs that support a better return on their investment for both farming operations and agricultural businesses.
Crystal Creek® offers fresh leadership in the livestock industry with solid, common sense, science based, innovative livestock nutrition principles and products that are exceptional in design. Crystal Creek® products and services have appeal for both our retail and wholesale client base. Crystal Creek® provides nutrition products and services for dairy cows and dairy calves. These industry leading nutritional principles are also found in our beef, poultry, swine, small ruminant and equine programs as well. Crystal Creek® provides products and services for both the organic and
non-organic livestock industry.
Crystal Creek® is committed to keeping pace with their strong growth as demonstrated by a 32,000 square feet expansion project completed in the fall of 2016. The Crystal Creek® Team is a close-knit group of dedicated professionals that appreciate an excellent work environment and a positive mission focused culture. We pride ourselves in having a productive and positive work environment. Our team members are motivated and excited to be part of an effort that is making a positive difference in the lives of farm families.
Crystal Creek® corporate headquarters is located in beautiful Spooner, WI. Spooner’s new hospital, clinic, high school, fire department and county workshop all speak to the vibrancy of the community. The outdoors recreation opportunities in this area are some of the best in northern Wisconsin.
Primary responsibility of the sales manager position is to
support the sales growth and profitability of Crystal Creek®.
1) Sales experience in the dairy feed industry: 8 years min. combined sales experience in both retail and wholesale.
2) Supervisory experience in managing a sales staff.
3) Experience in market development.
4) High competency in dairy nutrition and ration balancing.
5) Knowledgeable in dairy calf nutrition and management.
6) A willingness to learn and implement new/advanced concepts and principles in livestock nutrition.
7) Good communication skills;
a) writing – letters, emails, tech articles
b) speaking – presentations to staff, producers and business audiences
8) Good computer software skills, Word, Excel, Power Point Presentations, emails, Dairy Software
(Dalex software if possible).
9) A willingness to relocate to Spooner, WI.
10) A willingness to travel when needed to service accounts and support other sales staff (estimated time on the
road may be 25%).
11) Ability to supervise a sales staff as well as manage/grow/develop house accounts with primary account
12) A positive attitude, good work ethic, attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
13) A pleasant personality, positive leadership and being a good team member is paramount.
Helpful but Not Required:
1) Have multi-species nutrition experience, i.e. beef, poultry, swine. If not, then be willing to learn nutrition and
products for these other species.
2) Competency using the Dalex livestock nutrition software program.
Future applicants please send your cover letter, resume and college transcript to:
Attn: Dr. Ryan Leiterman
1600 Roundhouse Road
Spooner, WI 54801