A mineral and vitamin supplement for mixing into dry cow rations
Preparation for the upcoming lactation begins during the dry period and using a high quality mineral in the dry cow ration is important. A highly fortified, well balanced dry cow ration will help cows transition into lactation with fewer health problems such as milk fever, ketosis, metritis, poor production and poor foot health. Crystal Creek’s® Dry Cow Mineral provides exceptional nutritional support and economic value.
• A 3 oz. per head per day feeding rate
• Designed for both far-off and close-up dry cow rations
• Highly fortified with polysaccharide trace minerals for optimum health
• High levels of vitamin E to support mammary health
• Does not contain salt to reduce the risk of udder edema
*Verify product compliance with your organic certification agency before using any Crystal Creek® product.