Crystal Creek® is always looking for talented individuals who will make a positive addition to our team.
Applicants send your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Dr. Ryan Leiterman
1600 Roundhouse Road
Spooner, WI 54801
Territory Product Specialist
Enjoy a career making a meaningful, positive impact in the lives of farmers.
Crystal Creek® is a family owned livestock nutrition and animal health company that has been serving the farming community since 1997. We are devoted to providing livestock producers with the knowledge and products necessary for profitable, sustainable agriculture. We provide a line of high-quality nutritional supplements, animal health aids, ventilation systems and consulting services from knowledgeable and friendly staff. By focusing on efficient nutrition principles, Crystal Creek® is able to support a sustainable production model with healthy animals and improved producer profitability.
We are looking for a Territory Product Specialist to be remotely located in, or near, Topeka, IN. This individual will act as a liaison between Crystal Creek® (Spooner, WI) and their dealers and producers. Although largely focused on dairy and calves, this is a multi-species product sales role. Primary sales area will be a 2-hour radius from Topeka, IN but other accounts in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio will require service.
- Become the local area Crystal Creek® product expert, selling supplements and nutritional solutions – both through dealers and direct to customers
- Educate dealer employees and producers on the benefits of Crystal Creek® products, helping them understand how these items can improve their profitability and livestock performance
- Traveling the territory regularly, working face-to-face with customers, visiting accounts, taking forage samples, and helping connect clients with nutritional services as needed
- Collaborate with Crystal Creek® sales and nutrition staff on a regular basis, including quarterly visits to Spooner, WI
- Independent, self-motivated individual who can keep themselves organized and on-task
- Ability to travel. Overnight travel accounts for 25% or more of the position, in addition to daily sales call travel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Goal oriented personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Agriculture background, preferably in dairy, and an Animal Science degree is a plus
- Sales experience, proven track record and territory network (preferred)
- Passion for supporting producers and helping them increase productivity and profitability
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Sales commission that allows for earning potential growth
- Health Insurance
- 401-K retirement program with employer match
- Continuing education fund provides opportunity to keep knowledge base current within the industry
- Clothing program for Crystal Creek logo attire
Success in this position requires cold calling farmers, self-motivation and a natural ability to lead and develop relationships. We offer tenure and growth opportunities for hard-working individuals with a pleasant, positive work environment.