Current Positions Available at Crystal Creek®:
Crystal Creek is always looking for talented individuals who will make a positive addition to our team:
Crystal Creek® Livestock Nutritionist:
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Livestock Nutritionist, primarily for dairy cows, heifers and calves. However, opportunities for other livestock species nutrition will be present. Provide technical nutritional consulting, ration balancing and have product sales responsibility to livestock producers and wholesale dealer accounts.
Qualifications Required and Significant Experience In:
1. Dairy nutrition and ration balancing.
2. Retail sales to dairy producers.
3. Direct and on-going retail account responsibility.
4. Strong communication skills, oral, written and presentation, i.e. farm calls, individual and/or group meetings, technical articles for newsletter publication.
5. Additional skills that would be a plus, i.e., wholesale sales experience, additional livestock species experience in addition to dairy, team leadership experience, territory market development.
Well Developed Personal Skills and Disciplines:
1. Excellent people skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships.
2. Strong work ethic.
3. A caring motivation to help people.
4. Goal and performance-oriented.
5. Professional and positive attitude.
6. Fit well on a dedicated team.
7. Strong desire to learn.
8. The ability to take ownership of the job description.
9. The ability to self-manage and organize efficient time management.
Benefits and Compensation:
1. Compensation is a base plus commission program that is competitive and commensurate with your experience level. Excellent income growth opportunity.
2. Generous vacation and personal time program.
3. 401K with employer matching program.
4. Employer contribution to a health insurance program.
5. Expense and mileage compensation provided.
Other Points to Consider:
1. Remote location/home office is an option.
2. Servicing clients and company sales in a designated area, primarily within a 100-mile radius.
3. Some over-night travel may be required to service remote clients on a limited basis (10 to 25% of the time).
This career opportunity is perfect for the experienced livestock nutritionist that would like more job satisfaction, the ability to really help their clients and to be a part of an innovative, exciting nutrition team.
Applicants send your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Dr. Ryan Leiterman
1600 Roundhouse Road
Spooner, WI 54801